The mixed media tapes podcast

I want to introduce my latest podcast effort: The mixed-media tapes. The series is now complete for listening. More on the project:


The mixed-media tapes is a short artist talk series based on word and phrase prompts. I have invited visual artists from around the world to share their thoughts and stories based on their selected prompt(s) from a list I have given them. Two of the prompts are: 'metaphysics,' and another is 'the finished painting.' Plenty more at the blog. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. 

Your host, Phillip J. Mellen. Cheers!

For a snippet, please listen to the short 3 minute teaser below. If you like what you hear, I invite you to check out the blog and give a listen to the full features: the mixed-media tapes podcast



Snippet: 

 



Thanks for listening! 



.....................................




Comments