A Retrospective 2010-2013: In blog form.

Greetings, and welcome to my (blog) retrospective. Here you will find images of selected works spanning the last three + years of my painting process and output. These are paintings I have grown to and through. Some thought bits that pop into my head, while painting, are also included for extra dramatics. I hope you enjoy this survey of my work. Cheers!





 "Vignettes" 40" x 40" wood plank, acrylic on canvas 2010







"Let Us Eat Cake" 30" x 30" acrylic on canvas 2010






"Sometimes I get so caught up in painting that I forget to paint."








"The broad side of a barn" 12" x 12" acrylic on museum board 2011








 "Is there a bug in my hair? Like a locust?" 9" x 12" acrylic on museum board 2011








"I love it when a painting meets you halfway, and walks you through itself."







 "Thought Bubble Gum Attack-A-Lacka" acrylic on canvas, 36" x 60" 2011









"Untitled (silly bands study)" pile of silly bands 2012









 "Sometimes pink is a nice color" 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas 2012








  
"Tea and cake with Wayne Thiebaud" 12" x 12" acrylic and latex on canvas 2013









 "Untitled (street map)" 24" x 20" acrylic and latex on foam 2013







"I go to the store, I buy colors I like and I don’t use all of them all the time."








 "I just brushed my teeth and you can still see my breath"
16" x 18" acrylic and latex on foam 2013









 "You have no new messages" 17" x 24" acrylic and latex on foam 2013







"I'm a painter, I have no answers."









Comments